Featured post

Lance Armstrong

Right where do I start? Lance Armstrong for years denied that he took performance enhancing drugs. Then got caught out, still tried to deny ...

Tuesday 1 January 2013

New Years Resolutions

Time and time again over the years I have been asked what are my new years resolutions, and when I tell people I don't have any, they look surprised.

Now my moan is this. Why do we need a special day to change something about ourselves. If you really want to change why wait until January 1st to do it? Why can't you just change now? To me if you can't change on any other date than January 1st then you won't change at all.

A lot of people that I know who makes new years resolutions every year has not lasted more than a week. So what point is there thinking of a resolution and  then just changing back to your old self? You might as well just save your thinking power for something more productive.

No comments:

Post a Comment